Kowloon Bay Jobs Graphic Designer (immediate Available- Work Life Balance) Position at Eco Art Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Graphic Designer (IMMEDIATE AVAILABLE- Work Life Balance). For candidates who reside in Kowloon Bay and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Eco Art Limited and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Matriculated.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Eco Art Limited|
|Position||Graphic Designer (immediate Available- Work Life Balance)|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Please send us portfolio for interview Appt.
- Responsible for graphic design, product design, packaging design, catalog, printed advertising materials and other marketing collaterals
- Independently handle various design projects
- Diploma or above in design or related disciplines
- Min 1 yrs solid experience with proven track record in graphic /packaging design
- Creative thinking, efficient, result oriented, and self-starter, able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Hands-on experience in illustrator & Photoshop.
- Work Life Balance
- Good command of English & Chinese.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Bank Holidays
- Annual leave
Interested parties please send your portfolio (link or Low Res PDF) and CV to our email
|Address||EcoArt Media, Yeung Yiu Chung No.8 Industrial Building, Room F, 12/F, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong|
- 2 yr working experience
- Hands-on experience in illustrator & Photoshop
- Work Life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Eco Art Limited
Eco Art is a multinational company headquartered in Hong Kong with offices in mainland China and the United States. We have grown substantially to serve companies around
We are a marketing company providing full-service design and product solutions to cover services & products like Design, Printing & Packaging, Gift & Premium, Event Production,
Outdoor Advertising and Photography.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Gratuity, Medical insurance, Five-day work week