Tsuen Wan Area Jobs Front Desk Team Leader / Front Desk Service Associate, Front Office (5-day Work Week) Position at Panda Hotel
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Tsuen Wan Area and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Front Desk Team Leader / Front Desk Service Associate, Front Office (5-day Work Week)|
|Region||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
• To support and assist all aspects of front desk operations
• To provide courteous and professional service for all guests
• DES or equivalent
• Diploma or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines is preferred
• 1 year’s relevant experience in guest services or front desk
• Excellent interpersonal and custom-oriented
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
• Free Duty Meal
• 12 days Annual Leave
• Birthday Leave
• Marriage Leave
• Full Paid Paternity Leave
• Medical Benefits (Outpatient and Hospitalization)
• Staff Dining Privileges
• Staff Rates on Hotel Guest Room
• External Training Subsidy
• Discretionary Bonus
|City||Tsuen Wan Area|
- Front Desk
- Hospitality Management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering