Tai Po Area Jobs Food System Technologist (laboratory) Position at Maxim’s Caterers Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Tai Po Area and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Food System Technologist (Laboratory) in our business office, Maxim's Caterers Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Non-Degree Tertiary or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Maxim’s Caterers Ltd|
|Position||Food System Technologist (laboratory)|
|Region||Tai Po Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Conduct routine microbiological testing on food and environmental samples
- Perform routine laboratory works, e.g. prepare culture media, daily housekeeping, documentation, reports preparation, laboratory result analysis, environmental monitoring, etc.
- Maintain good laboratory system
- Onsite sampling for food and environmental samples
- Conduct equipment calibration and maintenance
- Higher Diploma or above in Food Science / Food Technology / Food Testing / Biotechnology or related discipline
- A good understanding in Food Microbiology Testing
- Knowledge in food production and processing would be an advantage
- Knowledge in GMP, ISO 17025 and ISO 2200 is an advantage
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-organized, being responsible, willingness to learn and able to work as a team
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Food System Technologist
- 5-day work week
- Birthday& Wedding Leave
- Free Meal & Shuttle Bus
- Staff Purchase Benefits
- Medical Insurance Coverage
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 24 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.
|City||Tai Po Area|
- Conduct microbiological testing on food
- 5-day work week, Free Meal & Shuttle Bus
- Welcome to fresh graduuate
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Maxim’s Caterers Limited
Founded in 1956, Maxim’s Group is one of Asia’s leading food and beverage companies, operating Chinese, Western, Japanese and Southeast Asian
restaurants, quick service outlets, bakery shops and cafes, and an institutional catering service. Maxim's Group also produces a range of festive products, including the award-winning Hong Kong MX Mooncakes, and is a licensee of Starbucks Coffee, Genki Sushi,
IPPUDO, The Cheesecake Factory and Shake Shack in various territories. Altogether, the Group has over 1,800 outlets.
Proud of our heritage and humbled by our success, we are committed to a sustainable and innovative future. To learn more about Maxim’s,
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Five-day work week