Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Financial Controller Position at Moose Far East Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Moose Far East Limited are looking for candidates for the position of financial controller with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Matriculated, experienced in and domiciled in Tsim Sha Tsui and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Moose Far East Limited|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Overseeing the financial affairs including management and statutory reporting, audit, compliance, analysis, cashflow, to ensure in compliance with all Company Secretarial Requirements and lead the Finance team to achieve their individual and department goals.
- Oversee allocated financial functions to ensure the provision of high-level financial reporting and analysis to each division/entity and working closely with management/or executive teams to provide relevant financial reports and analysis findings
- Preparation of budget and forecasting, internal expense control, management of cashflow and cost reduction for all entities
- Preparation of company tax returns for nominated entities in line with agreed and statutory law, regulations and deadlines & internal policy
- Oversee the audit process, including preparation of audit files and managing relationships with key stakeholders and organizing and reconciling stocktakes
- Oversee month-end reporting, GL entry processing, GL reconciliations, and bank reconciliations
- Ensure all company secretarial requirements are compliant with financial regulations and internal policy
- Oversee effective processing of payroll for allocated entities
- Document, maintain and annually review applicable Finance policies, systems and procedures
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, policies and other financial control functions
- Build a high performing team through development of talent, create individual and team goals based on performance metrics, monitor performance and give clear and frequent feedback
- Oversee the day-to-day workloads and performance of direct reports towards the achievement of agreed objectives, through the provision of clear direction, coaching and support
- Degree in Finance or Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent
- 10 years’ work experience in finance or accounting of which 5 years in managerial level, experience from MNC is required
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, mature, self-motivated, attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Able to respond to changes, team work and good people management skills
Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected package, date of availability to us “Apply Now”.
All information collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Address||Moose Mountain Toymakers Ltd, Unit 704-6, 7/F, Energy Plaza, 92 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- 10 Years & Relevant Work Experience
- Oversee financial affairs
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Moose Toys, we’re all about the Superhappy; the ‘WOW I love this’, the ‘OMG I can’t believe it!’ feeling that only toys can create. We put the extraordinary into everything we do, making award-winning toys so good, Moose is consistently called out as
the most creative company in the industry.
Our best-selling Moose toys dominate collectibles, craft, dolls, games and youth electronics categories. We shook up the industry with Mighty Beanz and Shopkins – global hits of major proportions. These tiny little characters have made kids Superhappy all over
the world and changed the way they think about playing. Not satisfied to stop at toys, we’ve also stretched ourselves into creating superduper content, entertainment and making epic worldwide licensing deals. We may be a family run business but we’re no small
Our head office is in Melbourne, Australia (and has recently been named one of the coolest office spaces in Melbourne! Don’t believe us? Check it out here!) but we’ve got teams in LA, UK, France, Germany, China, and Hong Kong. Our 500+ strong team works in
the most category-breaking excitement-inducing ways possible. We’re committed to working closely with communities and charities to give kids the chance to be kids and access the pure pleasure of play. Through collaboration, innovation, and adding our own kind
of WOW, we can continue to spread the Superhappy all around the world.
- Industry: Toys
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours