Lantau Island Jobs Financial Accounting Officer Position at Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING OFFICER. For those of you who live in Lantau Island and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of , professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Greater Bay Airlines Company Limited|
|Position||Financial Accounting Officer|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
You are expected to assist Assistant Manager, Financial Accounting in supporting daily accounting operation.
- Input vendor invoice and ensure accounting record is accurate
- Process vendor payments and monitor treasury transactions
- Handle general account reconciliation
- Liaise and follow up with BUs on accounting matters
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned
- Hong Kong permanent resident status
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in sizeable companies or MNC
- Familiar with ERP systems, SAP preferable
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, detailed-minded and willing to learn
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Financial Accounting Supervisor
Please note that all GBA employees and contractors who work in GBA office in Hong Kong must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” to submit your application no later than 16 May 2023.
Greater Bay Airlines is an Equal Opportunities employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon your online application. Applicants not being notified within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Their personal data will be retained for a period of 12 months from the application date and will be destroyed thereafter.
- 1 year’s experience in accounting
- Handle daily accounting transactions
- Staff Travel Benefits,5-day work,medical insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Greater Bay Airlines is a newly established airline, incorporated in Hong Kong and with its principal place of business in Hong Kong. The airline has been granted
a licence by the Air Transport Licensing Authority (ATLA) to operate scheduled air services between Hong Kong and 104 routes covering Chinese Mainland and destinations in Asia Pacific. As a Hong Kong based airline, and in line with the national development
policy to further deepen cooperation amongst Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao (The Greater Bay Area), our vision is to support the Hong Kong international aviation and financial centre, and facilitate tourism, logistics, trading and investment in the Greater
Bay Area by developing an air services network, both regional and international, from Hong Kong to our target destinations in Chinese Mainland and Asia Pacific.
Our growth plan means we are continually seeking dynamic, high calibre talent who wish to develop a career in aviation. We offer ample development and advancement opportunities to people with
the drive, ambition and potential to succeed.
- Industry: Tourism / Travel Agency
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week