Finance Manager – Luxury Retailer Vacancies at Randstad Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Finance Manager - Luxury Retailer. For candidates who reside in and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Randstad Hong Kong Limited and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Randstad Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Finance Manager - Luxury Retailer|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
about the company.
Our client is a leading luxury retailer. To cope with their business needs, they are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their finance team in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about retail and keen to use his/her financial skills to make an impact for the regional business.
about the team.
You will be leading a small team and report to the Finance Director.
about the job.
- Closely business partner with other functional heads to challenge current ways of working and generate new ideas to drive change and support the broader Finance agenda.
- Provide analytics support for purchasing activities and business development.
- Lead annual budgeting and forecasting.
- Prepare timely financial and management reports management.
- Review and devise KPIs for operations.
- Monitor retail & wholesales business process
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in management reporting/financial planning & analysis/ business planning and analysis.
- Retail/FMCG industry experience is a must.
- MNC background is preferrable.
- Commercially savvy, agile, self-driven and independent.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English.
- Finance Manager - Luxury Retailer
- Business Partnering /Financial Reporting/ FP&A
- Experience in Retail/ FMCG is a must
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Australia and New Zealand. Our Hong Kong operations has been supporting people and organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contracting talent in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, business support, construction & property, engineering, human resources, technologies, sales, marketing & communications and supply chain & procurement.Human connection is at the heart of our business. Our personal approach, supported by state-of-the-art technology, is what sets us apart in the world of work. We express this with a new brand promise: Human Forward.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy