Central Jobs Finance Manager Position at IDG Capital Management (HK) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Finance Manager. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, IDG Capital Management (HK) Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||IDG Capital Management (HK) Limited|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer/Controller, the incumbent will be responsible for the administration of a portfolio of PE/VC funds, including but not limited to financial reporting, portfolio valuation, cashflow management, and managing the SPVs and transaction support. He/she will has to liaise with various overseas offices for cash flow planning and monitoring activities.
- Responsible for the financial reporting of the funds/SPVs;
- Prepare/review valuation reports on portfolio companies;
- Prepare/review fund/portfolio performance data for management and investors;
- Manage bank accounts of the funds/SPVs and arrange/review payments;
- Monitor the liquidity position of the funds and arrange capital calls and distributions;
- Work with auditor to complete annual audit for the funds/SPVs;
- Prepare/review board minutes and resolutions for SPVs;
- Undertake general fund administration duties and other special projects as assigned.
To qualify, applicants must possess:
- A university degree in accounting, business administration or a related discipline
- CPA holder
- 5 years or above relevant financial accounting, audit or commercial experience, preferably related to fund accounting and administration
- Experience with HKFRS and US GAAP financial reporting will be an advantage
- Knowledge of company secretarial matters will be an advantage
- Independent, detail oriented, analytical, strong time management and interpersonal skills
- Team player with positive attitude, willing to learn and strive for continuous development
- Ability to handle ad hoc projects with tight deadlines
- Good written and spoken English and Putonghua
Interested candidates please send your resume with details on work experience, availability, current and expected salary by clicking ‘Apply Now’. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose only.
- A university degree and a professional accounting
- 5 yrs or above relevant financial reporting exp.
- Experience with HKFRS, US GAAP financial reporting
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Rapidly-Growing Venture & Private Equity Firm
We are a rapidly growing venture and private equity firm focusing on investments in the Greater China region. To cope with our expansion, an opportunity has arisen
for the position of Finance Manager to join and grow the finance team based in Hong Kong.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week