Shatin Area Jobs Finance Manager Position at Hoya Lens Hong Kong Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Shatin Area and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Finance Manager in our business office, Hoya Lens Hong Kong Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hoya Lens Hong Kong Ltd|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Reporting to the Finance Director, the incumbent is responsible to
- Oversee all accounting and finance functions and activities including treasury management, reporting and analysis, credit management and financial consolidation.
- Manage and complete the month, quarter and year-end close and assures adherence to all related laws and completes reconciliations of balance sheet accounts ensuring accuracy of our financial records
- Analyse the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions. Escalate issues and action plans to the appropriate business leaders as required
- Manage the financial performance by developing forecasts and monitoring ongoing performance against plan. Support quarterly budget discussion with various functional leaders; liaison with key stakeholders and provision of analysis and advice.
- Work closely with supply chain, commercial team and production department to drive cost efficiency
- Responsible for internal audit and external audit by CPA firms and overall treasury function
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience. Big 4 accounting firm and MNC experience preferred.
- Operationally hands-on, have a strong interest in people development, and change management skill in developing people and in building teams.
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain finance, corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, financial management software (e.g. SAP, Navision) and BI reporting tools (e.g. Cognos, BO, Qlikview, Hyperion and etc)
- Experience in start-up, system implementation or process improvement projects
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Solid command of English and Chinese.
Interested parties, please send your full resume stating present and expected salary to The Human Resource & Administration Department by simply clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
For further company information, please visit ww.hoyavision.com/zh-hk.
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
- 5 day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Immediate available preferred
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hoya Group is a diversified multinational company and a leading supplier of innovative
high-tech and healthcare products. HOYA constantly strives to create new value through innovation based on its advanced optics technologies. Our 36,00 employees in more than 80 countries and regions strive to provide indispensable products and services to
contribute to create a healthy and prosperous society.
To accommodate the Group’s expansion, HOYA Lens Hong Kong Limited is looking for committed, energetic and pro-active individuals to fill the following position in its Hong Kong office:
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours