Lai Chi Kok Jobs Facilities Officer Position at HKT
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we HKT, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as facilities officer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Lai Chi Kok and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Oversee the daily operation of facilities management in telephone exchanges, commercial buildings and retail shops.
- Assist in managing planned maintenance, repair and operation of designated buildings
- Supervise contractors’ performance
- Act as customer interface to ensure provision of efficient, safe and cost effective services in accordance to customers’ requirements
To Succeed in the Role
- Degree/Diploma holder in Property/Facilities Management, Building Services or related disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in property/facilities management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Facilities Officer.
Work Location: Hong Kong
We offer competitive salary package with attractive benefits, including no less than 14 days Annual Leave, Medical Insurance and Discretionary Bonus. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please click APPLY NOW or apply by sending your resume immediately to [email protected], quoting your present and expected salary.
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies (ww.hkt/privacy-statement), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Address||HKT Lai Chi Kwok Engineering Center II, 4號 Yuet Lun St, Lai Chi Kok, Hong Kong|
- Fast track career progression
- Skill development in overseeing the daily operation of facilities management
- Knowledge development in assisting in managing planned maintenance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
- Industry: Telecommunication