Southern Area Jobs Executive Officer (education And Training) Position at The Hong Kong Management Association
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Executive Officer (Education and Training). For candidates who reside in Southern Area and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at The Hong Kong Management Association and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||The Hong Kong Management Association|
|Position||Executive Officer (education And Training)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Develop and co-ordinate Management Education and Training programmes
- Implement related programme administrative procedures
- Liaise with university faculty, working executives and lecturers
- Handle daily enquiries and provide support to students
- Handle ad-hoc projects and other administrative duties as required
- Degree holder in any disciplines or equivalent;
- At least 1 year working experience, with relevant experience in tertiary education sector will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, writing and presentation skills
- Independent and highly motivated with strong inititative and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Candidates with more experience would be considered for appointment as Senior Executive Officer
- Full sponsorship for further studies e.g. bachelor’s and/or master’s degree
- Medical and dental scheme
- 15 days annual leave, birthday leave, flexible working hours with work from home arrangement
- 5-day work week
Work Location in the HKMA Wong Chuk Hang Office.
Please click “APPLY NOW” to submit application include your availability, current and expected salaries in your resume with IELTS, HKAL and HKCEE/DSE results or by post to HR & Administration Department, The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only and kept for not more than 6 months.)
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Develop and co-ordinate training programmes
- Implement programme admininstrative procedures
- Flexible working hours with WFH arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Management Association (HKMA) is a non-profit-making organization which aims to be the leading professional organization advancing management
excellence in Hong Kong and the region. Established in 1960, the HKMA has effectively served the management education and training needs of the whole community for six decades. With a total of around 13,00 members including individuals and corporates, the
HKMA organizes over 2,00 training and education programmes as well as management activities for more than 50,00 executives and professionals annually.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Work from home, Five-day work week