Kwai Hing Jobs Executive Officer Position at 葵青安全社區及健康城市協會
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we 葵青安全社區及健康城市協會, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as executive officer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Kwai Hing and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Type of Work
- Organize meetings, prepare meeting documents and compile management reports
- Assist in organization accreditation exercise
- Liaise with internal staff and external parties, including vendors and local government authorities etc.
- Assist in developing and implementing all administration policies and procedures
- To assist in organization’s survey issues
- Policy Support – liaison with parties concerned to facilitate the formulation of policies
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks as required
- University degree or above with minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in corporate governance and ACHS Equip 6 would be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, include MS Word, MS Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Strong interpersonal skill, good co-ordination and organization power
- Organized, detailed, able to handle multi-tasks effectively and prioritize works to meet tight schedules
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right person.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with expected salary & availability via “Apply Now”.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
|Hong Kong, Kwai Chung, Kwai Shing Circuit, 303號, Kwai Luen Estate Luen Yat House, 葵青安全社區及健康城市協會葵涌社區健康中心地下1號
- Kwai Tsing District Health Centre
- Organize meetings, prepare documents & report
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A golden opportunity to contribute to the development of primary healthcare through working with our passionate and mission-driven professional team in Kwai Tsing District Health Centre.
- Industry: Health & Beauty Care
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week