Ngau Tau Kok Jobs Executive Engineer / Senior Engineer / Engineer / Assistant Engineer (electrical / Mvac / P&d / Fs) Position at Hsin Chong Aster Building Services Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Hsin Chong Aster Building Services Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Ngau Tau Kok and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of executive engineer / senior engineer / engineer / assistant engineer (electrical / mvac / p&d / fs) and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Hsin Chong Aster Building Services Limited|
|Position||Executive Engineer / Senior Engineer / Engineer / Assistant Engineer (electrical / Mvac / P&d / Fs)|
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We are a well-established Building Services Contractor. To cope with our rapid business development, we are now looking for high caliber talent to join our company.
- Coordinate, monitor and execute the E&M design and installation in Building Services projects;
- Responsible for conducting submissions, site supervision and inspection;
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, contractors or related parties to ensure the smooth daily project implementation.
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical / Fire Engineering or equivalent;
- 2 – 10 years of relevant experience in Electrical / MVAC / Plumbing & Drainage Installation / Fire Services projects under contracting environment;
- Proficient in using MS Applications and AutoCAD etc.;
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese;
- Self-motivated and good interpersonal skills;
- Candidate with more experience / qualifications will be considered for the position of Assistant Project Manager.
A competitive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities will be offered to successful candidates. Interested parties, please apply with full resume, date availability, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now”.
To learn more about us, please visit our website: aster.hk.com
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
- Building Services Projects
- High Dip in Electrical/ Mech/ BS/ Fire Engineering
- Excellent career development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hsin Chong Aster Building Services Limited has more than 30 years experience in the construction industry and has proven records of managing and delivering our projects on time,
on budget and to client specifications.
The company has been involved in many contracts for Airports, Hospitals, Hotels, Depots, Educational Institutions, Commercial and Residential Developments and Water Treatment
Plants, both in China and in Hong Kong.
- Industry: Engineering - Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance