Shatin Area Jobs Executive Assistant Position at Tycoon Management Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Tycoon Management Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Shatin Area and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Executive Assistant and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Tycoon Management Limited|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Support on day-to-day business operation; support the Chairman on business planning, sales development and operational improvements
- Represents the Chairman by meeting investors, business partners, important customers; arranging corporate meetings, business meetings & corporate functions
- Attend internal and external meetings with Chairman and go on occasionally business trip
- Assist in monitoring work progress of proposals / reports / various projects
- Handle of confidential documentation and correspondence as requested
- Analyze business and management reports and provide recommendation to the Chairman
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external on all matters pertaining to the Chairman
- Directly communicate (both written and oral communication) on behalf of the Chairman to board members, Senior Management and other external parties when needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or above in any related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years’ solid experience in serving senior executive in multi-national environment
- Ability to adapt procedures, prioritize work and multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Mature, attention to details and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate can-do attitude and effective team work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, e.g. PowerPoint, Word and Excel and Chinese word processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English and Mandarin
We offer competitive salary and good opportunity to the right candidate.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, which is available immediately upon request. Our Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of package offered.)
- Experience in supporting Senior Executive
- Business trip occasionally
- 5 days work, Double Pay, Medical & Dental Benefit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tycoon Groupis a leading distributor and operator in health and beauty care. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and health of people,
especially for busy city dwellers. We have over 100 brands in our portfolio.
In Asia Pacific, our presence includes Hong Kong, China, Macau, Singapore, Australia, Japan and Malaysia.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week