Ngau Tau Kok Jobs Executive Assistant To Senior Management Position at Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Executive Assistant to Senior Management. For those of you who live in Ngau Tau Kok and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Executive Assistant To Senior Management|
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide full range of executive and administrative support to the Senior Management
- Participate in business meetings as required, to prepare agenda and minutes, to provide secretarial duties as required
- Liaise with internal and external parties regarding business issues and to announce message to all staff on behalf of the Senior Management
- Analyse business and management reports and provide recommendation to the Senior Management
- Assist in monitoring work progress of proposals/reports / various projects
- Perform independent research for special projects and able to prepare useful summaries
- Prepare letters, memorandums, reports, presentations, and analysis as assigned by the Senior Management
- Perform any other ad hoc business duties as required by the Senior Management
- Business Degree with min. of 6 years executive secretarial management experience in a corporate environment
- Minimum 3 years experiences in directly reporting to Senior Management
- General management with strong organizational skills, solid business knowledge
- Self-driven, resilient, works independently and flexibly to deadlines, with minimum instruction supervision
- Pleasant personality, team player with strong client relationship
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills verbally and in writing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested parties please send resume indicating current, expected salary and availability to HR Department by clicking “Apply Now”.
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
- MNC Environment
- Competitive Package
- Managerial Grading
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Inter Partner Assistance (IPA) Group is an assistance company offering a wide range of tailor-made business solutions, to provide instant support
to emergency situations by our global network and 24/7 alarm centers worldwide.
Our mission is to provide clients a peace of mind and to enrich their customers’ experience. Leveraging on global network and alarm center, clients and
their customers can reach for our service anywhere, anytime.
To lean more, please visit:
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week