Mong Kok Jobs Executive Assistant, Student Affairs Office (twc/23/084/sao/ea) Position at Tung Wah College
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Executive Assistant, Student Affairs Office (TWC/23/084/SAO/EA). For those of you who live in Mong Kok and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Tung Wah College, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Tung Wah College|
|Position||Executive Assistant, Student Affairs Office (twc/23/084/sao/ea)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- provide administrative support in the day-to-day operation of Student Affairs Office (SAO), such as, department finance, record keeping, filing and data entry;
- offer support to the Community Service Programme;
- provide logistic and secretarial support, and prepare promotional materials of Student Development Programmes;
- provide support to College Seminars and SAO events;
- assist in promotion of student activities;
- handle enquiries and provide counter services;
- prepare simple correspondence / statistics / reports / certificates; and
- maintain inventory record.
- possess a recognized bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- have at least 1 year of relevant working experience, with hands-on experience in tertiary education sector will be an advantage;
- have strong interest in student development and sense of responsibility;
- have good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
- have good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage; and
- be proficient in computer applications including MS Office, Photoshop and Chinese word processing.
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, please submit your application letter, resume and a completed application form (available at http://ww.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/hro/career/application_guideline) by mail to the Human Resources Office, Tung Wah College Cheung Kung Hai Memorial Building, 90A Shantung Street, Mongkok, Kowloon. Please quote the reference number of the post in the application letter and on the envelope. The College reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. Applicants who are not contacted by the College 4 months after the application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 16 May 2023 (Tuesday)
All information and personal data collected will be used solely for recruitment related purposes. For more information about the College, please visit our website: http://ww.twc.edu.hk.
- Student Affairs Office
- Provide administrative support
- Offer support to the Community Service Programme
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established by Tung Wah Group of Hospitals (“TWGHs”) in 2010, Tung Wah College (TWC) is a self-financing degree-granting institution registered under
the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap.320). Following the educational ideals of TWGHs and leveraging on its renowned strengths and expertise, TWC aims to provide high quality tertiary education to nurture competent, socially responsible and caring professionals
for the benefits of society.
With the staunch support of TWGHs, TWC has been developing rapidly and built up a niche in healthcare education. It is the first self-financing tertiary
institution offering professionally accredited degrees to train allied health professionals such as medical laboratory technologists, occupational therapists and radiation therapists. Besides, the College is also the first institution registered under Cap.
320 offering early childhood education degree and higher diploma programmes to train qualified kindergarten teachers and child care professionals.
Currently, TWC has 4 schools (namely School of Arts and Humanities, School of Management, School of Medical and Health Sciences, and School of Nursing)
running a total of 18 degree, sub-degree, diploma, certificate and advanced certificate programmes in several disciplines. It has a student population of over 3,400 in 2021/2022. Since establishment, TWC has nurtured over 3,800 graduates.
Being a young and vibrant institution, TWC aspires to become a leading private university in the long term. It is planning to launch a number of new
programmes, strengthen teaching and learning facilities and quality, and enhance research capability etc. in coming years. To cope with its continuous development, we are now inviting highly qualified candidates to fill the following post:
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Gratuity, Medical insurance, Five-day work week