Central & Western Area Jobs Executive Assistant/ Roadshow Coordinator Position at Charlotte Frank Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Executive Assistant/ Roadshow Coordinator. For those of you who live in Central & Western Area and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Charlotte Frank Limited, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of , professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Charlotte Frank Limited|
|Position||Executive Assistant/ Roadshow Coordinator|
|Region||Central & Western Area|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
A prestigious and world leading asset management firm is currently looking for an energetic and highly efficient senior Executive Assistant/ Roadshow Coordinator to support one of their teams in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in event planning/roadshow coordination, working closely with a mix of senior-level executives, and enjoys working well in a team with demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours.
- Handle general professional administration of a highly confidential and sensitive nature
- Extensive and proactive diary management and coordination of meetings and calls
- Ability to organize complex international travel itineraries and arrangements that relates to investor roadshows, due diligence sessions, site tours, investor events and other promotional activities
- Log and supervise marketing materials, plan logistics for distribution
- Field telephone calls
- Monthly reconciliation of professionals’ expenses
- Liaise with international offices, clients, and external consultants
- Work closely with global investor relations team and regional marketing coordinators, especially when planning investor roadshows, due diligence sessions and asset tours
- Detailed CRM management and investor tracking in Salesforce, Excel and Online Investor Portal
- Oversight, planning and execution of regional roadshows – responsibilities include coordination of presentation materials, meeting organization, travel logistics, confirmations, follow ups, etc.
- Create agendas for investor meetings and asset tours and oversee execution of the agenda
- Prior experience working in event coordination, planning roles with a mix of senior-level executives and professionals providing outstanding administrative support in a dynamic environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a dynamic environment with varying priorities
- High level of professionalism
Job Code: SHM/12299
For further information, please kindly contact Maria Chan Miles-Vinall or email your details across to mmv[at]charlottefrank.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|City||Central & Western Area|
- Great benefits!
- Excellent location
- A role with lots of variety and room to grow!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Charlotte Frank was created specifically to specialise in therecruitmentof business support, secretarial and administrative roles, across all industries.
With many years of recruitment experience behind us, we pride ourselves on truly understanding how best to match our clients to our candidates.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy