Kowloon City Jobs Executive Assistant (pr0732/22-23) Position at Hong Kong Baptist University
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Hong Kong Baptist University is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kowloon City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Executive Assistant (PR0732/22-23) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong Kong Baptist University|
|Position||Executive Assistant (pr0732/22-23)|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
Executive Assistant (PR0732/22-23)
The Department is looking for a suitable candidate to carry out the following duties:
– Provide administrative support to Research Postgraduate Programme;
– Handle research grant applications and research-related personnel administrative matters;
– Maintain and update the databases of Departmental research information and publications;
– Liaise with internal and external parties for research-related activities/promotions; and
– Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department or his delegates.
– A bachelor’s degree, preferably with several years of relevant work experience;
– A good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
– Self-motivated with a pleasant personality and be able to work independently and work in a team; and
– Proficiency in computing applications, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend a written test.
The initial appointment will be offered on a fixed-term contract of two years. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (https://jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Those who are not invited for interview 8 weeks after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University’s Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at https://hro.hkbu.edu.hk/pics.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of offer.
Closing date: 16 May 2023
- Provide administrative support
- Handle research grant applications
- Several years of relevant work experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Education