Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Executive Assistant Position at Mondrian Hong Kong
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Executive Assistant with full time working hours for our company office, Mondrian Hong Kong, for residents of Tsim Sha Tsui and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Mondrian Hong Kong, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Executive Assistant.
|Company||Mondrian Hong Kong|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Superior remuneration and benefits
- Medical benefits
- Annual bonus
- Travel benefits
- F&B discounts
- Inclusive workspace
- Flexibility at the workplace
- Fast growth opportunities
Mondrian Hong Kong is the company’s first new opening in Greater China featuring 324 guest rooms and suites and two unique F&B outlets. We are part of Ennismore, a joint venture with Accor, and the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality company, with 14 brands, 90 properties globally, and a further 157 in the pipeline.
We are looking for people who enjoy fun and laughter at work and are excited about a new brand and the company’s amazing future growth and development opportunities. Someone who loves working as part of a team, who embodies integrity and compassion, can adapt to change in a fast-paced environment, enjoys exploring new things beyond the tried and tested and is driven by success.
What will you do?
Reporting to General Manager you will be responsible for taking charge of a wide range of administrative tasks and projects, including personal arrangements to support the smooth operations of the hotel.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support activities for General Manager, such as scheduling and arranging meetings, travel plans, itineraries & agendas, both internally and externally
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality on all matters relating to Mondrian Hong Kong and Ennismore, directed to the Executive Office and Hotel.
- Support the GM on different projects and presentations
- Translate documents and interpret for GM for accurate communication between guests and owners representatives
- Liaise with all level’s employees in relation to necessary follow-up the queries, deadlines, requests and special functions instigated by GM.
- Communicate with all department coordinators to ensure the hotel SOPs are followed and implemented
- Work independently as liaison with both internal and external clients. Handle clients’ requests and complaints as appropriate in order to provide Mondrian Experience whilst ensuring a lifestyle experience.
- Replenish office supplies and equipment as and when necessary
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
Knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in the same role
- Strong in administrative skills and organising ability, able to work independently and flexibly
- Discreetly act with professionalism & integrity attitude in handling confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Chinese
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
- New luxury lifestyle hotel brand
- Pre-opening role
- 5 days work
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week