Executive Assistant I (user Support) In The Research And E-learning Unit Vacancies at HKU School of Professional & Continuing Education
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Executive Assistant I (User Support) in the Research and E-Learning Unit in our business office, HKU School of Professional & Continuing Education.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & contract working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|HKU School of Professional & Continuing Education
|Executive Assistant I (user Support) In The Research And E-learning Unit
|Type of Work
|Contract, Full Time
- Provide user support to different stakeholders of the School’s Learning Management System by answering e-mails, hotline and help desk tickets;
- Assist in planning and execution of e-Learning related training events;
- Perform basic marketing tasks for promoting remarkable e-Learning development of the School;
- Manage e-Learning blog and prepare marketing communication plans for branding on social media platforms;
- Any other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business and Administration, Hospitality or Event Management preferred;
- 3 years of solid experience in customer service and event planning;
- Skills and experience in multimedia and content marketing preferred;
- Excellent communication skills required;
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- High proficiency in computer skills including MS Office and MAC OS operation.
- User support of the Learning Management System
- Assist in training events and marketing plans
- Involve administrative work in the E-Learning team
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HKU SPACE is the extension arm of The University of Hong Kong and a leading provider of continuing and professional education which offers both award-bearing
programmes and non-award bearing courses, full-time and part-time. More information about HKU SPACE is available at
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Gratuity, Medical insurance