Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Executive Assistant, Hong Kong Palace Museum (ref: R4377) Position at West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we West Kowloon Cultural District Authority are looking for candidates for the position of executive assistant, hong kong palace museum (ref: r4377) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Degree, experienced in and domiciled in Tsim Sha Tsui and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||West Kowloon Cultural District Authority|
|Position||Executive Assistant, Hong Kong Palace Museum (ref: R4377)|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
You will be responsible for:
- supporting the Museum Director of Hong Kong Palace Museum to manage administration matters including but not limited to managing calendar of Museum Director, arranging tours and visits of key stakeholders, business trips, record management, etc., ensuring the efficient daily running of the office;
- assisting in the planning and arrangements of key stakeholder needs including presentations to the Board and other external bodies as required;
- liaising with the departments in WKCDA on authority-wide processes;
- handling procurements and operating related systems when necessary; and
- performing any ad hoc administrative tasks as assigned by the Museum Director.
- possess recognised university degree in any disciplines;
- have at least 6 years of relevant working experience, preferably in arts institutions or other large organisations;
- have the experience in handling procurement administration;
- have strong administrative skills with meticulous attention to detail;
- be highly organised, reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently with problem-solving skills;
- be a fast learner with good working attitude and able to work cooperatively with others;
- be computer literate with experience in Word, Excel and Powerpoint, preferably with the experience of working with a procurement system; and
- have excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please submit your application with detailed CV on or before 12 May 2023. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible. The review of applications will continue until post is filled.
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Your data may be accessed by our appointed recruitment consultants who have agreed to keep confidence of all personal data in not less than the standards applicable to us. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from the submission date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information, please visit http://ww.westkowloon.hk or contact:
Ms. Sabrina Lam at +852 22003708
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Address||West Kowloon Cultural District Authority, WKCDA Tower, West Kowloon Cultural District No, 8 Austin Rd W, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong|
- Support Museum Director of HKPM
- Manage secretarial and administrative duties
- Manage internal and external correspondences
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Palace Museum (HKPM) is a dedicated museum that showcases the exquisite artefacts from Palace Museum’s collections and collaborates with other museums in research, exhibitions, education and public programmes.
The museum comprises 7 800 square metres of gallery space for standing and special exhibitions on Palace Museum’s collections of paintings, calligraphy, antiquities and historical objects, as well as thematic displays on world cultures and civilisations.
- Industry: Others