North Point Jobs Executive Assistant Position at ESPRIT
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of North Point and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Executive Assistant in our business office, ESPRIT.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an experienced, well-organized, and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to provide support to a global senior leader.
- Understand the needs of senior management and provide administrative support including calendar management, travel, expenses; and other logistical arrangements
- Prepare materials for internal and external meetings, including presentations, spreadsheets, reports, and agendas
- Handle general office administration and support ad hoc projects
- Ensure success through task management including timelines and regular progress planning
- 3+ years’ experience that proves your ability meet the demands of a fast-moving environment
- Well-trained in administrative disciplines involving people and task management
- Well-practiced in planning and executing projects from start to finish
- Experienced in problem-solving with exposure navigating complex organizations and managing management expectations
- Exposure working in a start-up environment
Competency & Mindset
- Agile and resourceful with a knack for bringing solutions to challenges
- An independent self-starter with supercharged team spirit and effective negotiation skills
- Able to pivot quickly to capture opportunities and evolving business needs
- A convincing communicator in English
- Fluency in Mandarin, German, Cantonese, or Korean are distinct advantages
- Able to see the bigger picture and integrate well in an international and culturally-diverse team
This role is based in Hong Kong.
Relocation is not provided.
Interested parties please do not hesitate to apply with a full resume with your current salary, expected salary and available date.
All personal data collected will be treated strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Proficient in Speaking English
- 5 days work
- Multinational Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Join the ESPRIT Family
- Industry: Clothing/Garment/Textile
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week