Kwun Tong Jobs Executive Assistant Position at Continental Conair Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Kwun Tong and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Continental Conair Ltd|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to a Senior Managerial staff in relation to business and operations activities
- Document and follow through closely with internal departments for the execution of the product projects and tasks to ensure that the desire outcome is achieved
- Manage daily schedules, coordinate and organize meetings and appointments with various internal and external parties
- Establish and maintain an efficient and systematic filing system and properly handle sensitive information
- Maintain and handle the filing, record, agenda, resolutions and prepare documents such as meeting minutes, presentation PowerPoint and confidential documents,
- Prepare internal and all other managerial and business reports or presentations.
- Handle all travel arrangements, accommodation booking and expenses reimbursements
- Frequent travel in Asia is required
- Bachelor’s degree holder in business administration or language related disciplines
- Around 3-8 years’ executive and secretarial working experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters diplomatically and discreetly
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and proficiency in Mandarin
- Strong time-management and organization skills, active listening with good communication, excellent problem-solving skills and multitasking.
- Detail-oriented, flexibility and proactive
- Able to work in a fast pace working environment
- Good presentation with independent and mature personality
- Manage daily schedules, coordinate
- Bachelor's degree holder in business
- Around 3-8 years’ executive and secretarial
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CONAIR is a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of nationally branded personal, health & beauty product, kitchen and electronic appliances, Founded in
1959, its Far East Headquarters are in Kwun Tong (Near Ngau Tau Kok MTR Station). We would like to invite applicants of excellent caliber for the following positions:
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours