Wan Chai Jobs Executive Assistant – Campaigns (5-day Work) [ref No: Eacd-01/23] Position at The Community Chest Of Hong Kong
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we The Community Chest Of Hong Kong, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as executive assistant - campaigns (5-day work) [ref no: eacd-01/23] and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Wan Chai and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||The Community Chest Of Hong Kong|
|Position||Executive Assistant - Campaigns (5-day Work) [ref No: Eacd-01/23]|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Higher diploma holder or above in communications/marketing/humanities or other relevant disciplines;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Preferable with one year relevant working experience;
- Detail oriented, systematic and well organized;
- Computer competence in Word/Excel/Access/Chinese Input/Photoshop;
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn; and
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
- To provide logistic and marketing support to the Chest’s fund-raising events;
- To co-ordinate and assist in Committee works;
- To perform secretarial and administrative duties related to fund-raising campaigns;
- To liaise with contractors and suppliers; and
- To assist in ad-hoc tasks assigned by the department.
Starting salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications. 5-day work, benefits include annual leave staring from 12 days, annual performance bonus, medical insurance and life insurance.
Interested parties can apply with detailed resume, stating present and expected salary, and earliest available date to The Manager – Human Resources & Administration, The Community Chest of Hong Kong at Unit 1805, 18/F Harcourt House, 39 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong via APPLY NOW. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All personal information obtained will be used solely for employment-related purposes of the Community Chest and will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|Address||Unit 1805 The Community Chest of Hong Kong, Harcourt House, 39 Gloucester Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
- Execute and support fund-raising campaigns
- 5-day work
- Higher diploma holder or above
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week