Tsuen Wan Area Jobs Executive Assistant Position at Asendia Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Asendia Hong Kong Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as executive assistant with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Tsuen Wan Area and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Non-Degree Tertiary which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from HK$14,000 to a maximum of HK$43,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Asendia Hong Kong Limited|
|Region||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide full spectrum secretarial and executive support to CEO and management team
- Prepare meeting agenda, minutes taking and regular management reports as assigned by management team
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials and management reports
- Draft and edit communications, presentations, and other documents
- Handle and maintain sensitive and confidential matters in a professional manner
- Manages and coordinates multiple calendars for management team
- Manage schedule and business travel arrangements to management team
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties on business operations, organize luncheons, dinners and engagement with overseas clients and business partners, assist guests with travel arrangements if needed
- Set up appointments with different parties, such as meeting invitation, venue arrangement, video conferencing, meeting documents, presentation material, refreshments etc.
- Support to handle both business and personal issues for CEO
- Handle expense claim management for management team
- Manage office and warehouse tenancy agreements and fire safety in office
- Provide administrative and clerical support to management team when required
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by management team
- Degree/ diploma graduate in secretarial studies is preferable
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Executive Assistant; experienced in serving senior executives in logistics industry is highly preferred
- Professional fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to maintain good relationship with external and internal stakeholders in a professional manner
- Highly discreet and sensitive to confidential information and figures
- Good time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities, able to work with tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Familiar with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Strong sense of responsibility, well-organized to follow through
- Able to adapt to fast-paced and ad-hoc working environment
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interest parties please send full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager by clicking APPLY NOW.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes and treated in strictest confidentiality. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be destroyed after completion of the recruitment process.
|City||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Address||5/F, Asendia Hong Kong Limited, Adp Pentagon Centre, 98 Texaco Rd, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong|
- 5-days Work, MNC, 14 days AL
- Discretionary Bonus, remote work model
- 3 years or above related EXP
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Asendia is one of the world’s top three international mail, shipping and distribution organizations, delivering our customers packages, parcels
and documents to more than 200 destinations across the globe and we offer a diverse range of ecommerce and mail solutions empowering businesses to grow across-borders. Today we employ over 1,500 people in 17 country offices in Europe, Asia, the USA & Oceania
- a global network blended with a local presence. InAsendiaAPAC, we continue to tap on the growing e-commerce market in the region and our home markets in EU through our efficient and dependable delivery and returns services.
You are welcome to visit our website for more information
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week