Kwun Tong Jobs Engineering Project Engineer Position at City Facilities Management (HKG) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Engineering Project Engineer. For candidates who reside in Kwun Tong and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at City Facilities Management (HKG) Limited and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum .
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||City Facilities Management (HKG) Limited|
|Position||Engineering Project Engineer|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
1.Field Installation Coordination & Management
- Field assessment to finalize the showcase outline, piping route, electrical supply, compressor rack and condenser installation location.
- Work with the customer to prepare the field installation plan, organise and oversee the work progress and minimize the installation work impact to the store daily operations.
- Ensure project expectations are always effectively communicated to the customers and project stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion.
- Site inspection with updated project schedule, field findings and progress report.
- At all times, identify and resolve issues and conflicts in a timely fashion to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Conduct project post assessments and create a debrief report highlight areas of efficiency and inefficiency within the project.
- Review and update the system control strategy (training will be provided).
- List out the deficiencies and work with the contractor to rectify.
- Manage the project handover process to ensure the integrity of the Refrigeration installation and witness the operation of the equipment performing as specified.
- Ensure all activities are compliant with City FM policy and that commissioning standards conform to industry best practice and relevant codes essential services testing.
- Diploma or Higher Certificate or higher qualification in Building Services or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferrable with Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC&R) related education background
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Energetic and self-motivated.
Interested parties please send application together with full resume and expected basic salary & annual package.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- 20 Days Annual Leave, Double Pay
- Hybrid working arrangement, MNC, Sea-view office
- Career Development, Stable Work Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
City know that our team of highly skilled people is the driving force behind our success and growth. Quite simply, our people are our greatest asset or, as we’re proud to say, “Our People Are the Soul of Our City”.
When you join City, you’ll join more than 13,00 customer-focused team members located acrossfive continents.All our team members are dedicated to our goal: to work collaboratively with our partners to deliver long-term tailored business solutions.
We’re a fast-growing company with opportunities across the full spectrum of facilities management.
City will offer a workplace where you will feel supported, offers a rewarding career and recognises and rewards successful performance.
When City partner with our clients, we become part of their business, rather than just an extension of it. Through our 100% transparency model, we offer a new way of doing business that delivers long-term cost savings
We foster a culture of collaboration and open dialogue, and take the time to understand our clients brand, priorities and goals. City also has the global reach and innovative expertise to drive better outcomes for our clients.
- Industry: Engineering - Others
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours