Cheung Sha Wan Jobs Engineer / Senior Engineer (5-day Work) Position at Chun Wo Construction Holdings Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Cheung Sha Wan and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Chun Wo Construction Holdings Company Limited|
|Position||Engineer / Senior Engineer (5-day Work)|
|Region||Cheung Sha Wan|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Review of tendering document, preparation of tender technical proposal, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree holder or above in Building / Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- 5 years’ or above working experience with site planning, preparation of method statement, etc.;
- Good command of spoken and written in English;
- Candidates with experience in MS Project / P6 software and tendering experience is an advantage;
- Conversant in BIM application will be advantage;
- Immediate available is preferred;
- Stationed in Head Office is required.
** Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Engineer.
We offer competitive package and attractive employee benefits including 5-day work, ex-gratia rest day, birthday holiday, training sponsorship and discretionary bonus.
Application with full resume, current and expected salary, and available date should be sent through email to The Human Resources Manager, quoting the appropriate reference number via email to hr @chunwo.com write to 5C, Hong Kong Spinners Industrial Building, 601-603 Tai Nan West Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
For more information, please visit our website at ww.chunwo.com
Personal data provided by job applicants would be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|City||Cheung Sha Wan|
|Address||Hong Kong, Cheung Sha Wan, 工業大廈一期五樓C座香港紗廠 Chun Wo Development Holdings Limited|
- Review of tendering document,
- Bachelor's degree in Bldg / Civil Engineering
- 5 years relevant experience, site planning
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building
construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering and interior design engineering. Apart from developing its core construction business, Chun Wo has been diversifying
its business into property development, property investment, property management and security services in recent years. Construction and development projects of the Group are widely distributed in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Taiwan and Vietnam. Its signature
projects included the Hong Kong International Airport Skyplaza, the KCR East Rail and West Rail and No. 8 Clear Water Bay Road.
- Industry: Architecture/Building/Construction
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week