Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Engineer / Assistant Engineer (tsim Sha Tsui) Position at Sino Estates Management Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Sino Estates Management Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Tsim Sha Tsui and surrounding areas as engineer / assistant engineer (tsim sha tsui) with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Sino Estates Management Ltd|
|Position||Engineer / Assistant Engineer (tsim Sha Tsui)|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Degree with 2 years or Higher Diploma with 3 years of relevant experience in Building Services / Safety / Engineering
- Solid experience in building services/ building related work / safety work
- Ensure safety standard
- Registered Safety Officer is preferred
- Good communication in both English and Chinese
- Knowledge of PC operations
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Engineer
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Address||12/F, Sino Estates Management Ltd., Tsim Sha Tsui Centre, Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong|
- Perform day-to-day building maintenance management
- Degree with 2 years or Higher Diploma
- 3 years of relevant experience in Building Service
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Sino Group we treasure people as our most important asset critical to our future success. Our vision is to make Sino the preferred choice for customers, investors
and employees by practising the core values of staff integrity, customer first, teamwork, continuous improvement, preparedness and sense of urgency. We provide extensive job-related training in languages, information technology, management skills and strategic
thinking through seminars by internationally renowned consultants. We believe that hard work, communication and continuous learning are the cornerstones of growth and we actively encourage all staff to practise these values. If you are professional, dynamic,
energetic and committed to a career in pursuit of quality and excellence, please contact us for the position.
- Industry: Property Development