Central Jobs Employee Programme Assistant (event Admin/support) Position at Sodexo (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Sodexo (Hong Kong) Limited is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Employee Programme Assistant (Event Admin/Support) and able to work under full time, part time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Sodexo (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Position||Employee Programme Assistant (event Admin/support)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Part Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Plan and organize activities & prepare communication/ promotion materials for retired staff
- Perform administrative duties such as record update, membership management, answer enquiries
- Assist in developing and managing digital tools and projects, including mobile apps and other online platforms
- Assist team in organizing a variety of company-wide events, virtual/ in-person workshops and seminars
- Other duties as assigned
- Higher education in any disciplines including business, event management, marketing, communication and others
- Interest and ability to develop professional skills in administration, event management, recreational activity or project management
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication, interpersonal skills. Confident in working individuals from a diverse background, detail-minded and responsible team player
- Proficiency in computer applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing is a must
- Ability to work in evenings and weekends occasionally
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Hybrid working (Monday to Friday, 8:30a.m. – 6:00p.m.)
- Public Holiday
- Medical benefits
- Birthday Leave
- A fun and lively working environment where you will be valued and developed
We offer competitive remuneration to the right candidates. Please apply with detailed resume and salary expectation to Human Resources Department, Sodexo (Hong Kong) Limited by clicking Apply Now.
- Provide admin. support on Company events
- Hybrid working / Central
- Fresh graduates are welcome
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sodexo, the world's leader in Food and Facilities Management Services, operates in 55 countries with over 412,00 employees,providingservices in various industries. In order
to support our continued growth and development, we are now looking for high calibrepeople to join our team in Hong Kong.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Work from home, Five-day work week