Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Education Consultant Position at Hopkins Training & Education Group Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Non-Degree Tertiary which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Hopkins Training & Education Group Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as education consultant and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Tsim Sha Tsui and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Hopkins Training & Education Group Limited|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Handle program inquiries from mature working professionals; keep detailed records and conduct follow ups;
- Meet with potential students to give academic advice;
- Promote educational programs via telephone, emails, exhibitions and other marketing activities
- Perform marketing duties as assigned from time to time
- Solid sales experience preferable
- Good written & spoken English & Chinese;
- Mature, honest, self-disciplined, aggressive and hardworking;
- Presentable, and able to communicate effectively with mature working professionals
- Good self-motivation and commitment to achieve job target
Please indicate your availability, present and expected salary in the resume. You may apply here
Hopkins Training and Education Group
Units 31-33 1/F, Tower 1, South Seas Centre
75 Mody Road, TST East, HK
Tel: 2877 9938
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Address||Hopkins Training & Education Group Limited, Units 31-33, 1/F, Tower 1,, South Seas Centre, 75 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong|
- five-day work
- non-degree holders
- sales jobs
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
cooperates with overseas universities to deliver their degree programs to working professionals inHong Kong
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours