E-commerce Operation Assistant (fresh Graduates Are Welcome) Vacancies at Pan Pacific Retail Management (Hong Kong) Co., Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as E-commerce Operation Assistant (Fresh Graduates are Welcome). For those of you who live in and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Pan Pacific Retail Management (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of School Certificate, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Pan Pacific Retail Management (Hong Kong) Co., Limited|
|Position||E-commerce Operation Assistant (fresh Graduates Are Welcome)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Handle and support E-commerce operation
- Provide ad hoc in store support when needed
- Product photo shooting and editing
- Platform uploading and related document works, make sure the product information is correctly display on platform
- Other tasks requested by Manager
- F.5 or above, experience in E-commerce operation will be an advantage
- Fluent Cantonese, English and Putonghua is needed
- Good working attitude and outgoing personality is recommended, willing and able to communicate with different kinds of people
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint is needed
需熟悉一般電腦文書處理，包括MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Photoshop and photo shooting will be an advantage
- Working between stores and warehouse is needed
- Shift duty is required
We offer attractive benefits package:
- 5-Days working on shift schedule, 9 working hours per day
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits Coverage
- Guaranteed 13 Months’ Pay
- Competitive Salary Package
- Quarterly Attendance Allowance
- On-Job Training
- Full-Paid Sick Leave, Annual Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave
- Staff Purchase Discounts
- Five-day work week & Attractive Benefits Package
- Working between stores and warehouse is needed
- Knowledge of Excel
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Don Quijote, a Japanese discount retail chain famously known as “Donki”, is expanding to Southeast Asia as Don Don Donki.
Don Quijote Group's holding company for overseas operations, Pan Pacific International Holdings Pte. Ltd. (PPIH) based in Singapore, will develop the Don Don Donki stores for Southeast
The Don Quijote Group was established in 1980 and opened its first Don Quijote general discount store in 1989. It has since steadily expanded its business and its network of stores
by developing a unique type of business based on its store concept of providing “convenience,” “discount” and “amusement,” and by pursuing mergers and acquisitions.
Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 1998 and restructured under a pure holding company in 2013, it has grown into a general retailing group with 350 stores, the cumulative number
of customers reaching 300 million a year and annual consolidated sales topping 800 billion yen in Japan. Its revenue and operating profit have increased for 27 consecutive years.
Outside Japan, the Group has been operating three Don Quijote USA stores in Hawaii since 2006. In July 2013, PPIH was established in Singapore as the headquarters of the Don Quijote
Group’s overseas operations. In September of the same year, Marukai Corporation, which operates nine stores in California and two stores in Hawaii, came under the umbrella of the Group.
At home and abroad, the Don Quijote Group has not only provided customers with what they needed when they needed it but also built a business model to help them enjoy shopping.
It has also designed a variety of store formats best suiting the locations and trade areas where the stores are located -- regardless of their size and structure.
More About Us:https://ww.dondondonki.com/hk/
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Five-day work week