Kwun Tong Jobs E-commerce Customer Service & Logistics Officer Position at A Rare Creation Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, A Rare Creation Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kwun Tong and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of E-COMMERCE CUSTOMER SERVICE & LOGISTICS OFFICER and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|A Rare Creation Ltd
|E-commerce Customer Service & Logistics Officer
|Type of Work
The Customer Service & Logistics Officer will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our online customers while also managing the logistics of our e-commerce department. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be highly organised, and have a passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth within the company. If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for customer service and logistics as well as the beauty industry, we would love to hear from you!
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide exceptional customer service via email and chat.
- Resolve customer issues and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Offer comprehensive information about our beauty products, services, and promotions.
- Assist customers with placing orders, tracking shipments, and processing returns.
- Process customer orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Monitor inventory levels and ensure timely replenishment of stock.
- Process and track shipments to ensure on-time delivery and address any issues that arise.
- Provide regular updates to customers regarding their orders and shipment status.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and orders in our customer service management system.
- Collaborate with other departments, including marketing and product development, to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Monitor customer feedback and provide insights to the team to improve our products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in customer service and logistics, preferably in an ecommerce environment.
- Experience in warehouse management and inventory management system.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to find solutions.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with CRM and customer service management systems (Freshdesk, Zendesk).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Knowledge of the beauty industry and cosmetic products is a plus.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Work Life Balance Culture With Attractive Package
- Highly-Organised in Warehouse/Inventory Management
- Resolve Customer Issue Promptly & Professionally
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A RARE CREATION LIMITED is an up-and-coming beauty group that sets to challenge the convention of the beauty industry by bringing in meaningful
and quality Skincare, Cosmetics, Fragrances and Lifestyle products to the customers. Our formulas are crafted with precisions, art, science and technology, presenting a journey to a world’s true rarity, as you discover the magic within the Fusion apothecary
We are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace and promotes work life balance. We invite high calibres from all backgrounds and
experiences to join us and become one of our dynamic team members.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Five-day work week