Wan Chai Jobs Digital Marketing Manager Position at VCC Land Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, VCC Land Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as digital marketing manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in Wan Chai and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from HK$14,000 to a maximum of HK$43,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|VCC Land Limited
|Digital Marketing Manager
|Type of Work
- Driving the sales performance of the e-commerce platforms
- Directly manage our third-party agencies to run our digital marketing channels across Google PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media (Facebook/IG)
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and A/B testing and reporting
- Develop a content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
- Directing the activities of content creators, and the visual team to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies
- Ensuring good customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments
- Providing analysis and reporting on metrics such as monthly sales by department, new product sell-through, and offer optimization strategies
- Content generation across digital channels and management of promotional calendars, champion social media best practices with stakeholders
- Campaign management on social media, email campaigns and content development, websites supporting sales and marketing for LKF brands
- Hands on experience in WeChat marketing
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media, display, and affiliate channels.
- Confidence in developing and overseeing eCommerce-focused digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow, and web analysis.
- Confidence in traffic analysis, reporting tools, and optimization.
- Knowledge of Attribution modeling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis, and reporting tools.
- Digital and social media marketing, Copywriting, Project management skills are essential
- Experience in CRM systems, data analystic and direct marketing campaigns
- Familiar in using Adobe design software and video-editing tools is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Good aesthetic sense
|Hong Kong Island
|32/F, VCC Land Ltd, Harbour Centre, 25 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Discretionary Bonus, Time Keeping Bonus
- Meal Allowance; OT Meal Allowance; Birthday Leave
- Medical Scheme with dental; Marriage Leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The V group is an owner developer and operator of service apartments located in prime areas of Causeway Bay, Wanchai, Happy valley and West Kowloon.
We now own and operate over 400 apartments and residences under the V brands. In the past decade, we have developed luxury residential development in
the Mid-Levels and will launch our super deluxe development of single individual houses at 20 Peak Road. Successful applicant will be lead and participate in this launch.
As a group with both operations and development background, we are continuing with our growth of our service apartment portfolio and other real estate
sector such as offices and retail.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus