Central Jobs Development Surveyor Position at Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited are looking for candidates for the position of development surveyor with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Non-Degree Tertiary, experienced in and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Hip Shing Hong strives to fill work and life with positive energy, and crafts spaces that promote wellness.
Come and join us to take on new challenges where your creativity is cherished.
We are looking for a talent to:
- Perform portfolio property valuation for different types of properties e.g. retail, office, residential etc.
- Perform rental valuation for specific properties
- Assist Investment Manager in preparing investment proposals and deal underwriting
- Handle research on policies, real estate market and trends etc
- Expand market coverage by developing agency network
- Handle any ad hoc projects assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor degree in Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines
- RICS, HKIS or relevant professional qualifications is a must
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences
- Solid experience in property valuation and market research of Hong Kong property market
- Able to work independently with good analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Windows, Outlook and MS Office
- Able to use ChatGPT would be an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- Paid marriage leave
- Paid emergency leave
- Paid birthday leave
- Paid compassionate leave
We are constantly looking for talents who are proactive and dedicated to be part of our Hip Shing Hong’s family. If you are ready for the next challenge, please apply now. For more information, please visit our Company’s website https://ww.hshd.com.hk/en/career/.
To know more about us, you are welcome to visit ww.hshd.com.hk.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
- portfolio valuation and rental valuation
- RICS, HKIS
- discretionary bonus, excellent career development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AboutHip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
Established in 1948, we have rejuvenated ourselves many times over to stay young, active and innovative.
Our leadership and financial prudence have allowed us not only to have surfed the volatile real estate market, but also built a robust portfolio of real estate
in response to the dynamic market trends, which includes hotels, office buildings, high-end homes and over 200 retail properties. We revitalize our portfolio constantly with new technologies and young talents to stay competitive and relevant. We have successfully
created reputable brands like Office Plus, The Collab, Madera Residences, Madera Hotel, Madera Cafe, Madera Yoga, Genesis, Gravity, Le Riviera and many others.
We do well and we do good. Since the early 1960s, we have donated over 500 charitable projects large and small benefiting the underprivileged and people in crises.
Our management excellence is reflected by our accolade collection. To mention a few, they include the “15 Years Plus Caring Company Logo” and “Meritorious Family-Friendly
Employers and Special Mention (Gold)”. Other awards include the “Best Office Architecture Hong Kong” and “Highly Commended Office Development Hong Kong”. Hotel Madera Hong Kong, our hotel arm, captured the Silver Award in “Hotels and Recreational Clubs” sector
at “Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence”.To know more about us, you are welcome to visitww.hshd.com.hk.
Human Resources Department
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours