Causeway Bay Jobs Designer / Senior Designer Position at Kiki Group Holdings Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Causeway Bay and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Kiki Group Holdings Limited is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Designer / Senior Designer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Kiki Group Holdings Limited|
|Position||Designer / Senior Designer|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Specialized in graphic, visual communication with knowledge of marketing
- Create high quality design deliverables
- Develop and standardized the design template for all creative promotion materials for both online and offline channels including POSM, mobile ad banner, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies to deliver innovative and effective design solutions
- Responsible for the maintenance of design materials and inventory
- Bachelor degree in Graphic or Digital Design or any related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in design related field with exposure in mobile/ web and e-commerce company.
- Proficiency in design software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe,Wordpress etc
- High level of initiative and ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills, creative thinking and attention to detail
- Good communication in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is a preferably
Interested parties please send us the resume in Chinese & English version with the current & expected salary and a portfolio that showcases your design process. All information provided will be treated in the strict confidence & used for recruitment purposes only.
- Web & App Design
- Digital Design
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stumbling upon love for food, fun, and cooking, our Chef opened the first KiKi restaurant in 1991 when he was young. Stirring love and flavors through grandmas’ old recipes, a tasty array of authentic Sichuan food was created as staples alongside some edgier
dishes. The décor cleverly employs an exuberantly contemporary style, upending the old impression. Located in the bustling heart of Eastern District (Dongqu) of Taipei, this restaurant serving exquisite, sophisticated, and unpretentious Sichuan food has since
drawn a crowd of local hipsters.
Sichuan restaurant used to be a place for dads and mums’ occasional visits. Resembling the faces changing (bianlian) of Sichuan opera, the cuisine (chuancai) has been changing faces to become a fabulous café inviting everyone for a great day out or a romantic
date. Since 199, we’ve opened stores in Xinyi, Dongfeng and a flagship store in Fuxing district to serve more customers. In 2006, we hit the street of Gongyi Road, a hip section housing some of the coolest eateries, to become part of the vibrant dining scene
in Taichung. As a Thai food enthusiast, our Chef introduced the first Thai restaurant in 2009 after sharpening his Thai culinary techniques for years. Offering authentic tasting Thai dishes, the restaurant attracted hordes of food lovers who instantly became
loyal customers. The exciting expansion continued. KiKi restaurant made its debut in the Eslite bookstore empire in 2011, proving that culinary arts can be a form of cultural expression. KiKi Sichuan restaurants at EsliteSinban and TianMu, Kiki Thai Café at
Eslite Spectrum Songyan followed subsequently.
In 2016, our Chef partnered with a guy who shares the same passion for food, travel, and cooking. They have this fresh idea – enable customers to indulge in Kiki food when they’re home. An amazing range of KiKi Homemade Foods, which is distilled from more
than 20 years of impeccable culinary taste and techniques, can be ordered and delivered straight to customers’ door for restaurant-quality meals.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week