Sheung Wan Jobs Deputy Finance Manager Position at China Merchants Port Holdings Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Sheung Wan and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||China Merchants Port Holdings Company Limited|
|Position||Deputy Finance Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Perform monthly consolidation, financial reporting and management accounting for the Group and its subsidiaries;
- Prepare consolidated financial statements, statutory reports, interim and annual reports and liaise with auditor;
- Assist in preparation of budgeting and forecasting analysis and reports
- Monitor and prepare analysis on projects’ business performance
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and assignments as required
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting, Finance or other related discipline
- Qualified Accountant with professional qualifications of ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent
- 3 years or above auditing experience, preferably some with Big 4 plus 1-2 years commercial experience in sizable company
- Able to work independently; pro-active, team player, hardworking and able to work under pressure;
- Good command in written and spoken English & Putonghua
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and preferably with knowledge in K3/EAS system
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Finance Manager
- 3 years or above auditing experience
- Assist in preparation of budgeting
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
China Merchants Port HoldingsCompany Limited ("CMPort") was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1992. CMPort is the largest public port
operator in China with investments in Mainland China, Hong Kong and overseas. And we are looking forward to recruiting the following talent to join us.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Life insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week