Wan Chai Jobs Database Administrator Position at AGBA Group Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
AGBA Group Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Wan Chai and surrounding areas as database administrator with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|AGBA Group Limited
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Database design and implementation and daily operations and maintenance of databases;
- Ensuring data security and integrity;
- Troubleshoot database issues and monitor & optimize database performance;
- Plan and execute database upgrades. Create backup and recovery plans;
- Collaborate with other IT staff to integrate databases with other systems;
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in database management;
- Providing technical support to end-users
- Participate in any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Information System, Computer Science or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a database administrator;
- Proficiency in data manipulation languages, including MS SQL. Mongo DB will be advantage;
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills;
- Highly organized and responsible. Capable of working under pressure;
- Up to date with trends and developments in database administration;
- Preferably with financial data management background will be an advantage;
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Data analytics solutions is an advantage;
- Self-motivated, and strong continuous improvement mind-set;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA¹ Group Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Group Limited and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1. AGBA is a one-of-a-kind wealth and health platform, helping people enjoy wealth and health with the ease they deserve.
AGBA Group (“AGBA” or “The Group”) is a Nasdaq-listed company (NASDAQ: AGBA), the Group’s activities span a business-to-business (B2B) platform, healthcare and wellness services, fintech businesses, as well as financial advisory services.
|Hong Kong Island
|AGBA Tower, 68 Johnston Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- 5+ years’ database administration experience
- Troubleshoot database issues
- Technical Support to end-users
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AGBA Group is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: AGBA), a market-leading wealth and health platform company in the Greater Bay Area, encompassing business-to-business (B2B) platform, healthcare
and wellness, FinTech, as well as licensed financial advisory services.
Together, we will build the region’s fastest growing and most trusted platform to achieve our mission of “Wealth and Health Made Easy”.
With AGBA, we are all greater together. To learn more, please visit
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week