Data Platform Engineer (up To 60k) Vacancies at Hays
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Data Platform Engineer (Up to 60k) in our company, Hays. For candidates who reside in and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Data Platform Engineer (up To 60k)|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Data engineer, data platform, Azure, AWS, PostgreSQL, Scala, Spark, Terraform
Your new company
The hiring company is market leader and with sizeable IT Team, and they are looking for data platform engineer to join their Digital team to work closely with data architects and data scientists.
Your new role
- Build data pipelines to support data collection, transformation, quality and integration solutions to facilitate data & analytics solutions
- Participate in platform architecture and technologies design, evaluation (POC) and implementation such as data virtualization and real-time / event driven solutions
- Lead projects and design of Data Platform Applications and Components to ensure that they adhere the overall enterprise design of the Enterprise Data Platform
- Develop and maintain platform monitoring framework to ensure the healthiness of the data platform.
- Develops, implements and maintains automated provisioning templates
- Work with the DevOps engineer to support the consistent operation of data & analytics solutions
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor in Computer Science or IT
- With hands-on experience in SQL/PostgreSQL, data and BI solutions with integration to 3rd party tools
- Experience working with
- Application server software (e.g. ERP), Spark, Scala, Python, SQL scripting languages,
- Relational databases (e.g. SQL DB/DW),
- NoSQL platforms (e.g. HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra),
- Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure or AWS);
- Experience in real-time data processing (e.g. Kafka),
- Data virtualization (e.g. Denodo, Tibco) and
- Platform monitoring (e.g. Datadog)
- Highly experienced with building end-to-end data pipelines using on-premise or cloud-based data platforms
- Hands-on experience with automation tools such as Terraform, Git, SSH, Shell scripting
- Experienced in coding in data management, data warehousing or unstructured data environments
- Experience with Data Lake, Databricks, Synapse analytics, BI Dashboard, and BI implementation projects with AWS or Azure cloud
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, please contact Wendy Fung at +852 2230 7465 or [email protected]
- 3-year experience in SQL/PostgreSQL, data and BI
- Spark, Scala, Python, MongoDB, Kafka
- Hands-on experience with automation tools
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Hays, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.Operating across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments, Hays placed 67,00 candidates into permanent jobs and around 220,00 into temporary assignments in the 2016 financial year. Our breadth and depth of expertise has enabled us to power the world of work for many decades.In Hong Kong, our recruiting experts are available to you in the following specialisms:Accountancy & FinanceBanking & Financial ServicesEngineeringFinance TechnologyHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInsurance Legal Life Sciences ProcurementSales & MarketingSupply ChainTo connect with a recruiting expert at Hays, visit us at ww.hays.com.hk or follow Hays on LinkedIn - The #1 Recruiter on LinkedIn globally.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy