Tsuen Wan Area Jobs Data Center Operations Administrator Position at Equinix Hong Kong Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Data Center Operations Administrator in our company, Equinix Hong Kong Ltd. For candidates who reside in Tsuen Wan Area and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time, part time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Equinix Hong Kong Ltd|
|Position||Data Center Operations Administrator|
|Region||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Part Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 240+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 20 years of consecutive quarterly growth*. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of 10,00+ companies, including 2,100 networks and 3,00+ cloud and IT service providers in 32 countries spanning six continents.
Joining our operations team means that you will be at the forefront of all we do, maintaining critical facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering best-in-class service to our data center customers. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
*As of Quarter 4 2022
Completes routine expense analysis tasks for the Data Center within a limited scope. Develops knowledge on expense analysis through coaching and instruction
- Support and assist the data center facilities team in all operations related procedures
- Support and assist the team with administration, facility financial monitoring reports, purchase orders, budget, data analysis, presentation with statistical data, and other facility team related duties
- Develop plans and goals for the facility team to improve efficiency and quality throughout the operations
- Partner with other business functional teams ,i.e. financial team for project coordination
- Min 2 years work experience as administrator or accounting related role
- Good knowledge and experience in Excel (i.e. Knowledge of Python Application, Power Query, Vlookup, Pivot Table, Index+Match, etc)
- VBA knowledge will be an advantage Interested applicants are invited to apply online with a detail resume
- Experiences in financial process, cost scheduling, monitoring and regular analytic reporting and presentation
- Able to work under pressure
- Good time management and able to work in fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills and good team player
- Strong problem-solving skills, and attention to detail , able to manage work to complete in a timely manner
- Familiar with Microsoft office, proficient in excel skillset (Pivot table)
- High willingness to learn, knowledge of IT system like Sharepoint and Maximo is a plus
- Prior experience in the field operation is highly preferable
- Tertiary Education of relevant discipline (High diploma or above in BBA, accounting, IT or relevant would be advantage)
- IT & finance background would be an advantage
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and, in the U.S., an Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to unlawful consideration of race, color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, place of birth, citizenship, sex, pregnancy / childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic partnership status, age, veteran or military status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, political / organizational affiliation, status as a victim or family member of a victim of crime or abuse, or any other status protected by applicable law.
|City||Tsuen Wan Area|
- Expense Monitoring and Operations Administration
- VBA, Power BI, Python would be a strong advantage
- Attractive working environment and compensation
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. With over 200 data centers in 25 countries
spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting 2,900 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development,
software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
A career at Equinix means constant opportunities to learn new skills and grow in new directions. We look for people who are customer service driven
and who pride themselves on their technical skills alongside their analytical skills and innovative approach.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week