Airport Area Jobs Data Analytics Manager Position at Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as data analytics manager and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Airport Area and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co Ltd|
|Position||Data Analytics Manager|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Are you interested in building and maintaining state-of-the-art data platforms? Would you like to take part in the journey on data analytics in the exciting aircraft maintenance industry?
Develop your career by applying to the HAECO Group today!
HAECO leads in a broad range of aviation products and services that enable our customers to build and operate their aircraft, engines and components safely and efficiently and, in doing so, we seek to deliver sustainable value to all our stakeholders.
The Data Analytics Manager is responsible for HAECO Group data analytics by understanding business need on data, providing technical advice on data analytics to fulfil unmet need, as well as generating data insights through different analytics techniques, machine learning and artificial intelligence tools. He/She will be working closely with all HAECO business units and collaboratively with Group Digital and IT to build analytics tools and model, and drive data analytics initiatives to ensure HAECO’s business values are realized.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, data model and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency, quality and comply with industry and HAECO standards
- Drive end to end execution of data analytics initiatives efficiently with completed and qualified data, and within project timeline
- Collaborate with business units, IT teams and internal team members effectively to ensure data are captured, understood, and translated for data analytics that balance cost, capability, performance, and time to market
- Apply the most appropriate analytics models and tools on the HAECO Enterprise Data Platform to ensure business decisions, process improvement opportunities being captured
- Ensure latest and cost-effective technologies be incorporated into HAECO analytics
- Make sound judgement to ensure a balance between data privacy and the business need for analytics, accuracy, and performance
What You Need
1. Functional and other Relevant Experience
- Over 8 years IT experience, with solid experience in solution design, project delivery and system integrations
- Proven experience of leading data analytics team to complete multidisciplinary projects
- Strong end user interview and negotiation skill to get detailed business requirements and use cases from major stakeholders
- Project coordination / management experience in delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Database, Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Lake, Logic Apps
- Solid experience in performing root cause analysis on internal and external data, and processes
- Working experience in aviation industry is an advantage
2. Qualifications and other Relevant Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related disciplines
- With Microsoft Azure Data Analytics, PowerBI, etc. certification is an advantage
- Fluent in English, Mandarin is an advantage
Build your career with us to deliver sustainable value to the community and stakeholders.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume with expected salary, quoting the employer’s reference no., to: Human Resources Department – Talent & Partnership Team, Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited, 80 South Perimeter Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong OR submit your application via https://careers.haeco.com/hkg/job-openings/
Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information provided by candidates will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for employment purpose only.
- Develop and implement databases
- Over 8 years IT experience
- Strong end user interview and negotiation skill
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Aircraft Engineering Company Limited (香港飛機工程有限公司),a
Swire Group company, is one of the world’s leading aircraft engineering and maintenance service providers. We employ around 17,00 staff globally, offering a comprehensive range of aircraft engineering services 24/7 to more than 150 airline customers worldwide.
- Industry: Engineering - Others
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week