Causeway Bay Jobs Customer & Vendor Experience Assistant (part-time) – Welcome Undergraduate Students! Position at Delivery Hero Food Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Delivery Hero Food Hong Kong Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Causeway Bay and surrounding areas as customer & vendor experience assistant (part-time) - welcome undergraduate students! with part time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Delivery Hero Food Hong Kong Limited
|Customer & Vendor Experience Assistant (part-time) - Welcome Undergraduate Students!
|Type of Work
‘Hungry to make a difference? Then foodpanda may be the place for you!’
At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine customers’ food and shopping experience as a multifaceted online platform across the 11 markets we operate in. We’re all about bringing on the smartest and brightest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment, and hiring those who can thrive in an energetic and hardworking start-up culture. We strive to become everybody’s most loved delivery platform, however, this won’t happen without some really awesome people!
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Customer & Vendor Experience (Part-time) to join our professional and dedicated Operations Department based here in Hong Kong. Operations Department aims to bring in passionate individuals with strong entrepreneurial mindsets while managing a diverse workforce to ensure peak-efficient and cost effective day-to-day operations. Wait no longer and join us if you want to make a direct and visible impact and contribute to large-scale success!
Know more about the Team
Our Experience team is the creator and driver of solutions that contribute to giving our customers and vendors the best possible experience throughout the whole journey. You will cooperate with our local customer support colleagues and product specialists to solve customer inquiries and help drive long-term solutions that will improve customer and vendor experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting the local team to handle escalated cases from customers on a daily basis: this includes understanding the problem, investigation and providing the final resolution
- Supporting the local team in the investigation of customer-facing product issues, clearly formulating the hypothesis, providing supporting information to the product team and following up on the resolution
- Following up on existing bug tickets and providing additional information to the product team on request
- Sample checking the customer <> agent chats and providing insights
- Supporting the team in conducting test orders to test different features
Qualifications and Requirements
- Welcome undergraduate students
- Able to work 3-4 weekdays
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Expected soft skills: highly organized and independent
- Familiar with MS Office, especially Excel
- Desire to work in a vibrant and fast-paced environment with high-quality standards and tight deadlines
- Great energy and a positive attitude
What We Offer
- Opportunity to take on responsibility from day 1 and have a direct impact on our business & all our customers
- A vibrant and international team with diverse background
- Steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship
- Learning & development programs and skills trainings
- Agile office environment with a fully-stocked beverage fridge and self-serve beer
|G/F, POKE HK, 124 Leighton Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Open to undergraduate students
- Fluency in both English and Chinese
- Able to work 3-4 weekdays
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
#1 online food ordering platform, where hungry customers can order food for home delivery from their favorite restaurants. Currently we are operating in 40 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and are still expanding.
We arepart of Delivery Hero, the world’s largest online food delivery platform. Diversity is a key pillar for our success. Employees with over 70 nationalities across 5 continents work for us, enabling us
to exchange best practice from markets from each corner of the world. We are now looking fortalented and highly motivated individualsto help grow the Hong Kong business.
Fortunately, we are not the only ones who believe in our vision to transform the industry. Then business is backed by first-tier investors. To date $1 billion has been raised in our mission to provide people with the easiest way to their favorite food.
- Industry: Food and Beverage