Lai Chi Kok Jobs Customer Success Specialist Position at Storeberry
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Lai Chi Kok and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Storeberry is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Customer Success Specialist and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Customer Success Specialist|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Post-sale customer service support of our product storeberry : https://storeberry.ai
- Handle the incoming enquiry from social network or other means
- Support system functional testing of product, Storeberry
- Address issues report from clients in a professional and timely manner to achieve service excellence
- Escalate problem to technical team when required
- Provide sales support to the sales team
- Increase the satisfaction of existing and potential customers
- Diploma or above
- Good interpersonal skill, people oriented
- Ability to work independently with a positive attitude, while being a team player
- Knowledge on e-commerce and online store platform will definitely be an advantage
- With 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience in customer service industry, fresh graduate is also welcome
- Good command in written English and Chinese
- Eager to join a rapidly growing company, and enjoys working in a fast-paced and energetic work environment
- Outgoing personality and enjoys interacting with customers
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Address||STOREBERRY 全渠道零售開店平台 : 開網店、雲端POS系統、庫存管理、Facebook Live直播留言導購功能, 479 Castle Peak Rd, Lai Chi Kok, Hong Kong|
- Account Servicing & Handle customer enquiry
- Storeberry, Leading OMO retail platform in Asia
- Fast growing Startup in e-commerce industry
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Storeberry is a creative and energetic company focused in enterprise and retailer solutions, membership management system and web application development in Asia Pacific markets.
Storeberry,https://storeberry.ai/,which is designed to help Asia Pacific retailers to transform their business digitally to a new age platform. From this omni-channel retail platform, Storeberry, helping merchants
to easily open eShop, and offer a complete suite of functions including POS system, inventory and membership management, and chatbot services.
Storeberry is a one-stop solution to integrate and control all retail channels, be it the physical store, online shop, or social media in a single platform. Storeberry being recognized as Quality E-Shop Developer 2021 by HKRMA to provide best practices for
online retailing in Hong Kong.
- Industry: Others