Shatin Area Jobs Customer Success Specialist Position at Apricot Medical Technology Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Customer Success Specialist. For candidates who reside in Shatin Area and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Apricot Medical Technology Limited and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Non-Degree Tertiary.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Apricot Medical Technology Limited|
|Position||Customer Success Specialist|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Customer Success Specialist in a high growth SaaS company
- Coordinate and manage on-boarding, implementation, training and deployment for clients in the healthcare industry (E.g. Clinics, medical groups, etc.)
- Provide advisory guidance and information to existing clients for better product utilization
- Perform business analyst function to liaise effectively between internal R&D team and clients to understand customer needs and develop new products and enhancements
- Establish and maintain long-term trusting relationships with clients to achieve high level of customer satisfaction
- Assist in business development opportunities (sales commissions will be rewarded)
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks assigned and handle emergency requests
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer management skills
- Strong analytics and troubleshooting skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and good command of spoken and written English
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Customer success/business development experience in SaaS industry will be advantageous
- Customer Success in high growth SaaS company
- Flexible work hours with WFH arrangement
- Commissions rewarded for business development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Apricot is an ambitious technology company with a mission to rebuild the future of healthcare. We are a Science Park partner companythat specializes in cutting-edge software solutions for healthcare providers.Our All-in-One clinic platform offers a
comprehensive suite of solutions and powerful ML-based analytics tools to take healthcare practices to next-level operational and financial excellence.
Apricot creates a healthcare ecosystem by connecting different stakeholders in the industry to one unified platform. Our vision is to encourage collaboration between all stakeholders involved in patient care, and improve the speed, quality and cost of
transactions for everyone in the healthcare journey.
The Apricot team is full of bold, passionate and creative minds who share the same aspiration - to build a better future of healthcare through technology and innovations. We are now growing rapidly and looking for individuals who are smart, resourceful
and motivated to be part of this amazing growth journey. Join us to build the future of healthcare together!
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance, Work from home, Flexible working hours