Aberdeen Jobs Customer Services Representatives (ap Lei Chau) Position at Hong Kong School of Motoring
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Hong Kong School of Motoring is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Aberdeen and surrounding areas with minimum criteria School Certificate and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of customer services representatives (ap lei chau) and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Hong Kong School of Motoring|
|Position||Customer Services Representatives (ap Lei Chau)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide good customer services including provision of product knowledge, handling enquiries and sales documentation
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Undertake operation and customer services assignments
- Completion of Form 5 or above
- At least 1 year of customer services related working experience
- Teamwork, friendly, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Being multi-lingual with good presentation, communication and computer skills
Fresh graduates with sound academic background and part-time experience will be considered.
- No. 68 Lee Nam Road, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong (South Horizons MTR Station, Exit C)
We will offer attractive remuneration package, comprehensive on-the-job training and career growth opportunities to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong School of Motoring, 1/F Administration Building, No. 138 Sha Tin Wai Road, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, New Territories or by clicking “Apply Now” to submit the online application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes within the company and our associated company. We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the company over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Performance Bonus, OT Pay, Medical & Life benefits
- Provide good customer services
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong School of Motoring Limited which is a joint venture of publicly listed Cross Harbour Holdings Limited (Stock Code : 32) and Wilson
Parking Hong Kong (a subsidiary of publicly listed Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited with Stock Code : 16). It is a leading and well-established driving training company in Hong Kong and Greater China.For details of our company, please visit our website atww.hksm.com.hk.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus