Others Jobs Customer Services Officer (sales & Marketing) (2-year/9-month) Position at Hong Kong Housing Society
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Others and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Non-Degree Tertiary
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong Kong Housing Society|
|Position||Customer Services Officer (sales & Marketing) (2-year/9-month)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Perform pre-handover defects checking of all newly built flats and flat handover to owners as well as coordination of defect rectification works.
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints to ensure that all customers are well served promptly, courteously and professionally.
- Assist in managing sales arrangement and operation.
- Perform logistics, administrative and clerical support duties.
- Undertake any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma holder or above.
- Relevant experience in customer services and handling enquiries.
- Experience in the handover of large-scale residential properties is a definite advantage.
- Strong common sense, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Knowledge of MS Windows applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Able to work irregular hours and weekends.
- Less experience or fresh graduates will be considered for short-term employment.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please submit online application: https://careers.hkhs.com/ or send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466.
You are welcome to visit our website http://ww.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Please refer to the Policy Statement on Employment Related Data under Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in our website.
- Perform pre-handover defects checking
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints
- Relevant experience in customer services
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class
housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We putCustomer, Quality, Talent and
Prudenceas the core values that support our guiding principles.
- Industry: Property Development