North Point Jobs Customer Services Officer – Elderly Housing Position at Hong Kong Housing Society
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Customer Services Officer - Elderly Housing. For those of you who live in North Point and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Hong Kong Housing Society, and able to under a permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Non-Degree Tertiary, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Hong Kong Housing Society
|Customer Services Officer - Elderly Housing
|Type of Work
- Provide customer care services, including handle enquiries / complaints.
- Perform logistics, reporting, administrative and clerical support duties.
- Handle customer visits, enquiries, bookings and complaints to ensure that all customers are well served in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- Coordinate tenants move-in and other nitty-gritty issues. Assist tenants settling in and familiar the usage of various homecare support devices.
- Comply with all services requirements as well as guidelines and operating procedures.
- Perform data input, reporting and provide clerical support.
- Need to work in holidays / weekends.
- Degree/Diploma holders with 1-2 years’ experience in customer services.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and can work as a team.
- Able to work independently and interested in communicating with elderly people.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Knowledge of MS Windows application, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please submit online application: https://careers.hkhs.com/ or send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466.
You are welcome to visit our website http://ww.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Please refer to the Policy Statement on Employment Related Data under Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in our website.
|Hong Kong Island
|Hong Kong, Castle Peak Rd - Ting Kau, Ting Kau, Hong Kong
- Perform logistics, reporting & admin. duties
- Handle customer visits, enquiries & bookings
- Degree/Diploma holders with 1-2 years' experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class
housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We putCustomer, Quality, Talent and
Prudenceas the core values that support our guiding principles.
- Industry: Property Development