Shatin Area Jobs Customer Services Executive Rm230502-01 Position at Peoplus Recruitment
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Shatin Area and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Peoplus Recruitment is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Customer Services Executive RM230502-01 and able to work under permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Customer Services Executive Rm230502-01|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Our client is famous Electronic Goods retailer is now seeking a candidate for their openings
- Responsible to handle customers’ enquiries & complaints through phone, email, and instant messaging tools
- Follow up with pre-sales & post-sales service issues that include but not limited to promotions, products, delivery, installation, order cancellation and return order arrangement
- Provide solutions to customers’ enquiries and take actions to deliver high quality customer service and enhance customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to maintain high standard of customer service
- Maintain customer enquiries record for management review
- Tertiary education with 2 years CS experience in call centre / eCommerce field
- Strong customer service mindset and result-oriented towards customer service delivery
- Good communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Able to work shift duty between Monday and Saturday (around 40 working hours per week). Night shift is NOT required
Interested parties please send full resume with followings to jobs4 @peoplus.com.hk
1. Current & Expected Salary
2. Date of Availability
3. Quoting the Emp. Ref. No. : RM230502-01
4. Date of Achievement : Academic Result
All personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Handle customers' telephone & email enquiries
- Excellent career path and promotion ladder
- CS experience in call centre or eCommerce field
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Peoplus Recruitment is a recruitment services companybased in Hong Kong. Our services include permanent staff
recruitment, executive search, secondment staff services, contract staff services, payroll services, cross border or overseas search, pay level or trend analysis etc.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Flexible working hours