Kowloon Bay Jobs Customer Services Assistant Manager (call Centre) Position at Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Customer Services Assistant Manager (Call Centre) in our company, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited. For candidates who reside in Kowloon Bay and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Ricoh Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Customer Services Assistant Manager (call Centre)|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Ricoh is a leading provider of digital services and innovative solutions to support our customers’ digital transformation and business process optimization. To cope with our business expansion, we are looking a team of talent joining our Ricoh Family
About Your Role:
- Manage the company’s contact centre to handle incoming customer requests from telephone, email, WhatsApp and live chat channels
- Review and identify customer journey and formulate strategy to uplift customer experience
- Support the team to handle customer requests in a professional manner and to achieve the contact centre SLAs
- Help to resolve customer complaints to improve service for customer satisfaction
- Work closely with internal teams to deliver quality services
Does it sound like you?
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in customer service field with at least 5 years in contact center management position
- Experience in contact centre management and in managing omni-channels is preferred
- Customer oriented attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Demonstrated strong leadership, fast paced and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Applicant with less experience will be considered as senior supervisors
Great People. Great Benefits:
- Basic 5 days work week (8:50 to 17:30) with occasional shift duties on Saturday mornings
- 14 days paid annual leave a year
- Medical coverage and discounted dental plan
- Manage the company’s contact centre
- 10 years of experience in customer service field
- Experience in contact centre management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Join Us, Advance Forward.
At Ricoh, we’re not just imagining a future bright with ideas-we’re already building it.
Ricoh is a leading provider of digital services and innovative solutions to support our customers’ digital transformation and business process optimisation.
We provide the expertise and leverage the power of our regional APAC diversity to deliver true value to our customers.
We bring people, processes, and technology together to deliver competitive advantage for our APAC customers and increase value to their business.
By making data accessible faster and with more insight than ever before, as well as embracing different perspectives, we can help our customers with diverse
needs in a more agile way.
Being part of the Ricoh family means working with passionate and creative people who are dedicated to making a difference for our customers, our communities,
our society, and for each other.
We share our successes and are always striving to be more, both as a team and in our own careers.
Together we are inventing a new future, one driven by a unique vision and built to create sustainable success.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Five-day work week