Customer Service Representative Vacancies at theDesk
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, theDesk are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as customer service representative with a full time, part time, permanent & temporary work system, which domiciled in and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Non-Degree Tertiary which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from HK$14,000 to a maximum of HK$43,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Customer Service Representative|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Who we are:
Jumpstart Business Centre is a long-established and trusted operator providing serviced offices, virtual offices, business registration services and company secretarial services for businesses in Hong Kong and Shanghai for 15+ years. Recently acquired by theDesk, a coworking operator which offers more than just a productive workspace with a focus on building an inclusive community enabling meaningful business connections. Across 10+ prime locations in Hong Kong, each community is moulded by and personalised for its members.
What you’ll do:
- Greet potential clients and visitors of clients in a polite manner
- Handle incoming phone calls and mails on behalf of clients with professionalism
- Provide quality customer services to clients and maintain smooth daily operations
- Build a trusting and good relationship with existing clients
- Handle general customer enquiries and resolve customer complaint cases
What we’re looking for:
- Good communication in English and Chinese (Cantonese) in both reading and writing
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer oriented
- Excellent communication and phone handling skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Eager to learn
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Fresh Graduates welcome
- 5-day work week
- Customer service
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
theDesk has been redefining coworking through an inclusive and collaborative community since 2016. We have 13 prime locations across Hong Kong where we design flexible
workspaces and build valuable networks with neighbourhoods around us. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your full CV with your expected salary [email protected]
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week