Tuen Mun Area Jobs Customer Service Representative (residential Property, New Team) Position at Talentus Group HK Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Customer Service Representative (Residential Property, New team). For those of you who live in Tuen Mun Area and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Talentus Group HK Limited, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Matriculated, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Talentus Group HK Limited|
|Position||Customer Service Representative (residential Property, New Team)|
|Region||Tuen Mun Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Customer Service Representative, Residential Property (New team)
About the Company
Our client is one of the top Property Developer in Hong Kong. To cope with business expansion they are looking for energetic and cheerful Customer Service Representatives to be based in one of their recent Residential project in Tuen Mun.
About the Role
- Provide excellent customer service to the residents
- Handle enquires, complaints, and follow up on existing cases
- Monitor reception counter and clubhouse facilities
- Provide assistance to the property management team
- Provide ad-hoc support to management team when required
- Shift duty is required
- F.7 or Diploma in Property Management or related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ relevant CS experience in property/hotel management, preferable in managing clubhouse or recreational facilities (open to other service industry i.e. Retail)
- Pleasant, cheerful, customer-oriented and cooperative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Immediate available is preferred
|City||Tuen Mun Area|
- 5 days work week
- New residential property and new CS team
- Excellent career development & structured training
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Talentus is a professional contingency based recruitment firm that recognise talents in every individual. Our mission is to build genuine relationships contributing to our partners’ long term success.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week