Sham Shui Po Jobs Customer Service Officer/ Senior Officer (5-day) Position at Cityu Veterinary Medical Centre
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Cityu Veterinary Medical Centre has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Sham Shui Po and surrounding areas as customer service officer/ senior officer (5-day) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Postgraduate and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Cityu Veterinary Medical Centre|
|Position||Customer Service Officer/ Senior Officer (5-day)|
|Region||Sham Shui Po|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We are looking for a Customer Service Officer/ Senior Officer, who will support our complaint team and resolve customer cases. This individual will:
- Perform daily customer service duties including greeting, managing bookings, answering enquiries at reception, hotline, or other channels of communication
- Manage customer feedback information for effective and prompt response
- Initiate and follow-up, when appropriate, process or service improvement
- Cooperate with other teams and team members to ensure timely resolution of customer requests and problems
- Carry out other duties as assigned by team head
- Higher diploma or above with minimum 2 years’ customer service experience
- Excellent client service skills and phone etiquette
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and the ability to work successfully as part of a team and autonomously
- General computer competency required including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
|City||Sham Shui Po|
|Address||Hong Kong, Sham Shui Po, Lai Chi Kok Rd, 339號, Trinity Towers, CityU Veterinary Medical Centre 城大動物醫療中心 G/F-2/F|
- 5-day work; medical benefit
- Prospective career path
- Double pay, staff discount, competitive package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CityU Veterinary Medical Centre (CVMC)manages an
extensive small animal clientele in Hong Kong. With our multicultural professional veterinarian and support staff, we are committed to uphold the highest medical standards and provide exceptional care for pets by our Primary Care, 24/7 Emergency & Critical
Care and Specialty Services including Internal Medicine, Neurology, Dermatology, Cardiology, Surgery, Oncology and Anesthesiology.
We have recently opened the largest small animal medical centre in Hong Kong with over 35,00 sq ft which include 22 consultation rooms, a first-of-a-kind in
Hong Kong intensive care unit for animals, a cardiology suite, 7 surgical theatre suites, pharmacy and equipped with diagnosis and treatment, including 64-slice CT scanner, MRI system. digital radiography, ultrasound, colour doppler echocardiography, intra-operative
fluoroscopy and endoscopy.
We continuously search for new talent to join our team. If you believe that you share our values and aspire to join a passionate and dedicated team where you
could contribute to its success, pleasesubmit your [email protected].
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Five-day work week